Monday, 3 September 2012

Pin up mail art sneak peek!

Here is some mail art I've been working on, I'm not totally over the moon
with it but hey you win some ya loose some!

They haven't all been fully completed and may get scrapped yet!

What do my wonderful followers think? :)

thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, snailmail, mail, post, mail art, mailart, art, pin up, women, girls, envelope, envelope art,
This is one of my favourites.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, snailmail, mail, post, mail art, mailart, art, pin up, women, girls, envelope, envelope art,
Come Fly With Me... ;)

thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, snailmail, mail, post, mail art, mailart, art, pin up, women, girls, envelope, envelope art,

thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, snailmail, mail, post, mail art, mailart, art, pin up, women, girls, envelope, envelope art,
My least favourite, I think she looks completely nuts!!

9 comments:

  1. I love the "come fly with me" one! :) did you draw these all yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jennifer, yes I certainly do, I get my inspiration from numerous places. Although I'm not as good as some others who can do portraits.

      Delete
  2. I just love all your mail art... Showed them to my daughter who is 11 years old and now she has started to decorate envelopes too :o)

    Thank you for beeing so AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that is so sweet of you, I'm so glad that you and your daughter enjoy the mailart and totally thrilled that I've inspired your daughter to begin creating her own art. :)

      Delete
  3. Those are wicked!! I love the "come fly with me" one as well. Also the girl on the stairs! YOur very talented, and it doesn't seem like you give yourself enough credit.


    DesiraHolla
    Love Comment Blog ♥ (9)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs

    www.facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    Instangram @pathyamorinha

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! I would love to write with you if you are interested. : )

    My blog is olivebillions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I wish I could draw in a more cartoonish style and ACTUALLY DRAW PEOPLE! Very jealous of your talent ;)

    http://polkadotspincushionsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete