Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Quick mail update & new wall art.. :)


thats the way the cookie crumbles, penpals, snail mail, mail art, blog, blogging, pen pals, art, envelope
A letter for my darling Jen from Germany... <3
thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, snail mail, penpals, mail art, pen pals, disney, thumper, art, envelope
Disney Thumper envie for the amazing Alex from U.S.A. <3

thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, wall art, glass, wall, art, tree, country, nature
My beautiful new wall art, it cost €69 - totally worth it.




thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, cat, wishing well, cat in wishing well, ginger and white cat, ginger, white, cute, nutmeg, garden
Just a shot of Nutmeg relaxing in the wishing well.. XD








7 comments:

  1. Love the mail art as always!I used to have a bunny named Thumper, and love Disney movies. Your kitty is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your letter/envelope for me - thanks so much amazing Marian! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Nutmeg! <3 I think I've told you before but I love that name! hehe... and Nutmeg is soo cute!!! love!
    P.S. your mail art is ahmazing, like always! :)))))) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's my handsome little man, Nutmeg is... :) <3

      Delete