Thursday, 16 August 2012

Outgoing mail, finally!

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, bird, envelope, mail, art,
Letter for Carmen.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, woman, retro
For my dear Yankee Doodle. <3

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, alice in wonderland, mad hatter, tea party,
For Nicole.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, alice in wonderland, alice
Another Alice in Wonderland envie for Karen.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, winnie the pooh, pooh bear, bear, autumn, leaves, falling
Winnie the Pooh for Meiju.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, alice in wonderland, alice, mad hatter, white rabbit
Elisabeth's letter.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, Disney, Bambi
For Fiona.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, magazine, cuttings, ripping, cow, chicken, crazy
This one was sent back to me for some reason but I will repost today.





























































































































thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, retro, woman
A pen pal request going to Oz.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, retro, woman
The back of the letter bound for Oz.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, art, mailart, envelope, mail, art, package, deco, deco tape, tape, disney
A well over due package for Yankee Doodle... <3

20 comments:

  1. Awww super cute! Really looking forward to your letter, dear! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisabeth, let me know when it reaches you. Can't wait to catch up properly. :)

      Delete
  2. Woooohoo, can´t wait to get your letter...the envie is fantastic:-) But it´s a pity that you have to send it again:-S *hugs*Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I hope they don't send it back to me again!!! O.o

      Delete
  3. Your outgoing mail is awesome! do you make all those envies yourself? if so you're really talented^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Jennifer, yeah I do them all by my lonesome. XD Sadly my artist skills only apply to cartoons and such, I couldn't sketch a portrait or anything as fine at that to save my life.. *LOL*

      Delete
  4. OMGG a package?!! Awww you are too sweet Marian! Wow.......! *****speechless**** ... Thank you very much :) <3
    All your outgoing mail is fantastic. I really love the expression of the woman on the penpal request envelope. It's perfect! and then the back the woman is crying if the letter is "undelivered" , wow ... amazing. Love them all, and you too! xoxo can't wait to read from you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome my darling but you should be more like "'bout fricking time Marian, that package should have been mailed like four months ago!!" I'm truly sorry about that hun.. <3 Next time it'll be early, cross my heart. <3
      I love those retro envies too, I may just do another batch of em. :) Might do something similar.... *ponders* :/ I'm thinking pin ups.... What you think? <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  5. Your envelopes look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww so adorables your envelopes! *v*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great art work <3 I especially loved all the Alice in Wonderland envies because that's one of my all time favorite themes :)) Disney's Alice is cute of course but I prefer other drawing versions of her world <3 So that makes Elisabeth's envie to be my favorite one :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pin-ups would be amazing! super sexy! Girl go for it! I'm sure the postmen would like it, ha ha ha ! :D Ohhh no girl, you know I'm very patient! Always, take your time. ! :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun.... Maybe the postmen will be so taken with them they'll never reach their destinations!! XD *LOL*

      Delete
  9. Thanks about your great offer <3 Here is my email... so we can set something up :)
    goldielai79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow, Marian you are SO creative!!!! <3 <3 <3 I love all your envelopes & packages....you rock! :D Love ya! Love & hugs from Maine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your mail art Marian is absolutely stunning!!! I <3 <3 <3 it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow! Your mail art is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! I wish I can have a letter from you! the art on it makes it so much more personal and funny! its so cool and creative! and cute to! keep it up I'm sure you make lots of people happy with it! greeting Serafina145 (blog comment (9) from swap bot)

    ReplyDelete