Tuesday, 28 August 2012

One content little Kitty...

I found this little kitty about a week ago wandering around the road, he was so friendly he came right over to me and allowed me to pick him up. The poor thing was absolutely famished, was all dirty and had some cuts up under his chin so I took him home, gave him some loving, a good meal, a place to sleep and wormed him. (his tiny belly was a little hard indicating he was infected and nobody like worms)

I've kept an eye out for any missing posters or ads in the local papers incase somebody owned him. Although clearly he wasn't being cared for properly I also had to take into account that he may have wandered and gotten into this state while missing. But luckily for me there has been nothing and so I'm keeping him and giving him a forever home. :)

Looks like he's loving his new home.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, blog, blogging, cat, kitten, kitty, Oliver, sleeping, cute, adorable, beautiful, napping, relaxed, loved, sleepy, bear, birds eye, clarence,
Oliver napping with his new friend, Clarence, the bird's eye bear!
 


9 comments:

  1. What a very lucky kitty! He looks like my sister's cat. We call hers "Conductor" because his black and white markings make him lookl like he's wearing the long-tailed jacket and white shirt of an orchestra conductor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh so sweet!! Good on you for rescuing the sweet little guy! It looks like he has decided you are his forever home - so a big congrats to you both :)
    Sending big kitty smoochies from me and my kitty Elvis xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for saving this sweety! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my heart cries when I think that my little boy is wandering around somewhere, cold and frozen. How good for this little fella that you gave him a new home <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he's adorable!

    So how many kitties do you have now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute(: Its a good thing you found him when you did.

    kcody03 from swapbot
    Love Comment Blog (9)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO CUTE!!! Can't get anything better then a surprise like that. I hope you never find missing fliers. Sounds like he was a stray from the beginning. :D.....There a gift, cats are. I'm so glad you found him :D

    DesiraHolla
    Love Comment Blog ♥ (9)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow how lucky this cat was to stumble upon your home. I'm so happy he's there with you. :)

    ReplyDelete