Friday, 17 August 2012

iPod Pick!

So as you can see I've changed the name of this little segment of my blog, why? 'Cause I suck at updating it on a weekly basis as originally planned. I did consider scrapping it all together but every once in a while there's a song that I just can not get outta my head and I feel the need to share it with you guys.

This is one of those songs and the song that has saved the renamed iPod pick.

It is Calvin Harris feat Example - We'll be coming back.


I can't get enough of Example at the moment so here's another one from 'em.
Example - Changed the way you kissed me.


3 comments:

  1. I understand why it would be stuck in your head haha. Now it is stuck in mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song Change the way you kiss me(: These are awesome and I know what you mean about getting songs stuck in your head.

    kcody03 from swapbot
    Love Comment Blog (9)

    ReplyDelete
  3. example! <3 I like this song:)

    ReplyDelete