Friday, 17 August 2012

Happy Birthday, Jen!

Here is a package I sent to Jen in Germany recently. Her birthday was actually
July 21st but as per usual I was late!! I know, I know, I'm so ashamed but hey
better late than never right?

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, snail mail, post, mail art, package, ireland, germany, with love, birthday, birthday wishes, art, deco tape, hugs, kisses
From Ireland with love.. <3


thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, snail mail, post, mail art, package, ireland, germany, with love, birthday, birthday wishes, art, kisses, hugs, labels, stickers
Ready to be mailed. :)

I was so anxious to get the package out in the mail I neglected to take a
picture of the inside of the package. Luckily Jen took one so I nicked it!
Here it is....

thats the way the cookie crumbles, mail, snail mail, post, mail art, package, ireland, germany, with love, birthday, birthday wishes, art, mail is love, maps, green white and gold, black red and yellow, card, presents, gifts
The inside of the package.

4 comments:

  1. No matter if you mailed it out in July, August or even September..I'm very, very thankful for everything you sent and I love absolutely all of the gifts so very much. :) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Thank you so much again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The country shaped flags are a great idea! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, that package looks awesome!

    Hope you have a great week! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....Your attn to detail is fantastic :D

    DesiraHolla
    Love Comment Blog ♥ (9)

    ReplyDelete