Saturday, 14 July 2012

Snailmail lovers dream bed..

I was browsing through some sites searching for bits and pieces for the house
when I came across this absolutely amazing duvet set on Argos.ie and I
simply had to share it with you guys....

Look at the pillow covers.... Aren't they the greatest, I've fallen in love with
this and simply have to have one! Sadly they're sold out at the moment but
I'm checking the site practically on a daily basis and I'll reserve one in store
when they restock.. :)

Now I can combine two of my loves... Snailmail & bed.. ;)

What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. ASDFGADFDG!! It's beautiful!! I want to sleep on there!! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh wow, love it too:-) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Marian! that is awesome! def. a snailmail lovers bed lolz

    ReplyDelete