Monday, 23 July 2012

Mail Call..

Hi everyone, as you know I've been going through a difficult time at the moment after my uncle passed away but I've been missing everyone so much and have decided to attempt to get back into blogging.

So this is a little update of the recent coming and goings of my mailbox - They're mostly incoming due to the fact that I haven't felt up to writing lately but I'm sure I'll be back on track with that also pretty soon. :)

Incoming


A wonderful letter from the even more wonderful Jen.. <3

From the amazing Alex, love the stickers.. <3
The cat looks a little like my cat Misty. *LOL*
Check out Alex's new blog: 80s girl You won't regret it.

One from new pal, Rebecca from Germany.

Beautiful Disney envie from Fiona in Holland.

This one is from my pal Karen in NY.

Smiley faces from Carmen in Germany.. :)

A letter from my dear, Meiju in Finland.
Isn't that stamp so adorable.. ^_^

Letters from Arwen in NY and Nicole in Canada.


Outgoing


For my dear Jen in Germany. <3

A kitty envie for Alex.. <3

For an old pal in Denmark!

Arwen's Letter. :)

For the lovely Olivia in beautiful Paris.. :)

For Johanna in Austria.

17 comments:

  1. Awwww I loved the kitties envelope! *w*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so happy to see my letter on your blog. :D ♥ And I see Rebecca is your pal now too, she is such a wonderful person. I've been writing with her for a few years already, she's really, really great. :)

    I am SO looking forward to mail from you, I have missed you so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! You are such an amazing penpaller! :) those envies are adorable! and you have some great pals I see!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I must admit I have some pretty amazing penpals, which I'm lucky to have. :) And thank you. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved the kitty envelope you sent me Sweetie! <3 In fact I love all your evenlopes/letters ;-) You are so creative! And thanks for linking to my blog! :) I still have to create some link buttons ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the self-drawn envelopes you send!! Beautiful!! And it seems we have several common penpals (Oli, Rebecca and Jen). ;P I really enjoy reading your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Nina. It's always so nice to hear someone enjoys my blog. So we do have pals in common and great pals at that. :)

      Delete
  6. *g* We are one big family:-)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome incoming and outgoing mail :))) ---- did you ever get my last email? MISS YOU girl! and I love your nails!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, yes I did get your last email. (well at least I think I did) I replied. Maybe it didn't reach you!! :/ I'll reply there again in a few minutes... <3

      Delete
  8. P.S. --- those stamps from your friend, Jen's, letter are really, really neat! I like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful mail did you get and make! I hope you're a bit better, but take your time with your reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisabeth. I appreciate you understanding that my mail will be later than usual. <3

      Delete
  10. hello there marian :D are you still looking for any pen pals? :) i saw you on pen pal of the week and emailed you but i know you have been having a bad time lately with your bereavement so i left it a while before contacting you again. i just thought id check :) hope youre ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) Just randomly browsing mailart blogs tonight, and had to tell you: I'm a fan! :) Your mailart is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate you saying that and taking the time to leave a comment. :) What can I say, I have great penpals so I like to treat them to mail art..

      Delete