Saturday, 28 July 2012

Been shopping lately?. . .

Since I've finally repainted my kitchen, had new flooring put in and bought new cupboards I thought this warranted some shopping for some home furnishings... Here's what I bought in a local store.

I'm awaiting the delivery of some glass wall art, it should be here on Tuesday. I'll post it when it arrives. :)

that's the way the cookie crumbles, picture, photo, frame, white, smiles
I just love this picture frame. <3

that's the way the cookie crumbles, picture, photo, frame, life is a journey not a destination
Another frame.

that's the way the cookie crumbles, picture, photo, frame, world's greatest
Michael wanted this frame for a picture of his Dad.

that's the way the cookie crumbles, picture, photo, frame, remember not the days remember the moments
He picked this one for a photo of him, his dad and
his nephew, Caleb.

Sign, Chic, Home, White, butterflies, letters, large, home funishings, thats the way the cookie crumbles
I adore this. <3

That's the way the cookie crumbles, thermometer, bee, honey bee, home, home furnishings
Just under 20 degrees today and I'm still
feel freezing!!

thats the way the cookie crumbles, calendar, calender, butterflies, chic, home, home furnishings
My new calendar.. :)

thats the way the cookie crumbles, titanic, 1912, tankard, ceramic, white star line, unsinkable, cobh, queenstown
I can't resist Titanic memorabilia, this is my new
ceramic tankard.

that's the way the cookie crumbles, titanic, white star line, unsinkable, wall art, southampton, new york, 1912, cherbourg, queenstown, cobh,
Titanic wall art.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty frames! :) I love the HOME sign <3

    ReplyDelete