Monday, 4 June 2012

OPI's first ever neon polish!

OPI have announced the launch of their first ever neon polish,
check out these insanely bright limited edition neon minis.

The set includes four neon shades: Ridiculously Yellow, Formidably Orange, Riotously Pink and Seriously Purple. A white base coat to make that incredibly colour really pop and a top coat to set the look.




I have absolutely no neons in  my collection so this is a definite but for me however I'll have to be patient as it won't be on sale until July but it's something to look forward to. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the pink and purple one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are just gorgeous! I love them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love neon/bright/LOUD nail colors... you know me. lol

    xo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have received the Liebster Blog award :D Check it out here :)
    http://littlecornerofmyworld.blogspot.it/2012/07/liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete