Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Hello my followers... I guess, maybe a few of you have been wondering if I've dropped off the face of the Earth since I haven't been blogging at all lately! So I figured I better do a short post to inform you all as to why that is.

Sadly on June 15th my dear Uncle, Timmy passed away after a two and a half year battle with cancer! It was expected but that doesn't seem to have cushioned the pain or hurt for the loved ones he has left behind. I think of him every minute of every day and miss him terribly.

I promise I will return to blogging again soon but I need just a little more time, also those who have commented here in relation to my penpal of the week ad I promise to get back to each and every one of you soon too.




8 comments:

  1. I am really sorry to hear that, it isn't easy at all when a loved one passes away. My prayers are with you and I hope that everything will be fine soon:) Take as much time as you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that. take care :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of your loss , my condolences to you and your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Marian :( If I was there I would give you a big hug! I send you my condolences. xoxoxo

    (((((HUGS))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, it really means so much to me... ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am so sorry:-( My condolences to you and your dear ones. I would love to get a mail from you, when you feel better, but take all the time you need! Rebecca from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marian, i am sending my deepest condolences and warmest thoughts to you and your family! There are no right words to say and fix the hurt you feel, so I only wish you all the time you need to heal.
    Take care!
    Huge hugs,
    Sway xxx

    ReplyDelete