Friday, 1 June 2012

Happy Birthday, Norma Jean Baker...

Got any Marilyn Monroe fans here?

I'm not sure if many of my pals know what a fan I am of Marilyn Monroe, I'm not really into her movies and I don't quite know when or how my interest in Marilyn began  but there is just something about her that I find so enchanting. Her face adorns many items in my possession including three Franklin Mint collectors dolls and an original April 7th 1952 edition of Life magazine, which she appeared on the cover of.







As you've probably guessed by the title today (June 1st) is Marilyn's birthday. If she were still alive she'd be turning eighty six!! I'd imagine that she would be a very elegant and stylish elderly lady, what do you think?





So Happy birthday to one of the most stunning women that ever lived, an endless beauty that will truly never die. Xx




2 comments:

  1. She was so beautiful. I do wonder what she would look like as an elderly lady .. I wonder if she would have caved in and got plastic surgery? I kind of doubt it. Maybe she would be one to age gracefully. I would hope so. hehe. Great pics of her you posted:))

    xoxo by the way, how did you get your blog looking so cute? I want to re-do mine, but I don't know if I want to use the templates they have here on blogger or find my own? xo

    ReplyDelete