Friday, 4 May 2012

Presents from my Mum's trip to London - spoiled rotten.

So my Mum and sister have just returned from a week long trip in London.
I would have loved to ave gone myself but the next best thing is getting presents
from those who were lucky enough to go and this is what my Mum brought back so me. :)


Alice In wonderland, Monsters Inc., Sulley, Ches, Plushes
Ches and Sulley.. >_<  Sulley was my present from London,
I got Ches in Dublin for Christmas '11.

Monsters Inc., Sulley, Plush, Cat
Awwww... Smurfette wants to play with Sulley. XD

Big Ben ornament, Union Jack,
Big Ben ornament


Urban Decay, Naked 2, Make up, Cosmetics, Palette.
Urban Decay, Naked 2 palette. What can I say but I love it!!

Urban Decay, Naked 2, Make up, Cosmetics, Palette.
Can't wait to try it out.

Royal Mint, Titanic, Coin
A commemorative centenary Titanic coin the Royal mint.

Royal Mint, Titanic, Coin
My camera is nothing special so I couldn't get a good close up of the coin,
so I got this pic from the net. :)

1 comment:

  1. wow such great gifts, I love all of them! Especially Sulley and the U.D. palette!

    ReplyDelete