Sunday, 27 May 2012

Nail Polish Haul...

Here are the latest additions to my growing nail varnish collection.....
It's an addiction for which there is no cure!! XD


OPI, Shatter, Silver, Gold, Holland, Dutch you just love OPI, Red lights ahead. .. Where?, Nails, Nail polish, nail varnish, nail lacquer, that's the way the cookie crumbles, cosmetics, make up,
New OPI From left to right: silver shatter, Red lights ahead... Where?
from the Holland collection, (I totally adore this colour)
Dutch ya just love OPI also from the Holland collection and
gold shatter. I got the shatters for an amazing price, just €4.99 each!

thats the way the cookie crumbles, nail varnish, nail polish, nail lacquer, nails, cosmetics, make up, NYC, New York Color, Gosh, fairytale, Deep Purple, Midtown, Lights, camera, glitter
First up is Gosh in Fairytale, NYC in midtown, the NYC glitter
which is gorgeous btw is called Lights, camera, glitter and finally
Gosh in Deep Purple. Got the Gosh in a half price sale and NYC
is as cheap as chips anyway. ;)

thats the way the cookie crumbles, nail varnish, nail polish, nail lacquer, nails, cosmetics, make up, Models Own, Indian Ocean, Tropical Sun, Beetlejuice
I got these too beauts for €6.00 each, they're Models Own
(obviously!) and they're part of their beetlejuice collection.
The blue is called Indian Ocean and the divine coral colour
to its right is Tropical Sun. I love coral colours and I've spent
alot of money on trying to find the perfect coral nail colour and
this one is the best by a mile. :)

thats the way the cookie crumbles, nail varnish, nail polish, nail lacquer, nails, cosmetics, make up, models own, tropical sun, nyc, new york color, lights camera glitter, glitter, coral, shimmer
This is Models Own Tropical sun layered with
NYC lights, camera, glitter.

thats the way the cookie crumbles, nail varnish, nail polish, nail lacquer, nails, cosmetics, make up, OPI, New York City Ballet, Mini, petites, neutral, pastel, glitter
This is the OPI New York City Ballet petites  collection, they
are all really sheer (which I'm not a fan of) but soft pastels
are pretty much a necessity, right?

The colours are My pointe exactly (sheer grey), Don't touch
my tutu (white), Care to Danse? (lilac) and Pirouette my
Whistle (a silver sparkle)

thats the way the cookie crumbles, nail varnish, nail polish, nail lacquer, nails, cosmetics, make up, Barry M, Nail Paint, glitter, Hologram
Finally its a Barry M glitter nail paint, this one is Hologram.

3 comments:

  1. I also bought the Dutch ya just love OPI and it looks amazing! I can't wait to try it on! I should show on my blog all the new nail polishes that I got in the past weeks! I have been working on new ideas for my blog so hopefully I'll start blogging again very soon (and writing letters as well)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have quite a nail polish obsession. Love your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out that you're such an OPI fan! The shatters are just so cheap. Over here in Malaysia, the cheapest I can get is RM38 which is approximately €9.55 ! Twice the price at your place.

    ReplyDelete