Saturday, 26 May 2012

Mail Update...

This isn't the most up to date mail update 'cause I haven't yet taken photos
of this weeks incoming due to work, being sick and bla, bla, bla....
I have no outgoing either this week due to the same
reasons but I hope to catch up with my letters again real soon.


Mail art, Retro, Pen pals, Snail mail, That's the way the cookie crumbles.
For my newest penpal, Jen in Germany. ^_^


Pen pals, Snail mail, That's the way the cookie crumbles.
For Meiju in Finland..


Mail art, Handmade, Envelope, Pen pals, Snail mail, That's the way the cookie crumbles.
For Karen in New York, I have a feeling
she'll love that envie.. >_<


Mail art, Retro, Pen pals, Snail mail, That's the way the cookie crumbles.
For Renate In Norway..


Mail art, Handmade, Envelope, Pen pals, Snail mail, That's the way the cookie crumbles.
For Elisabeth in the Netherlands..


Mail art, Pen pals, Snail mail, That's the way the cookie crumbles.
I actually mailed this one a few weeks back but forgot
to share it with you so here it is now,
From me to my pal, Anne with love.. <3


Mail art, Pen pals, Snail mail, That's the way the cookie crumbles.
The back of Anne's envie..


Pen pals, snail mail, postcard, Ireland, Postcrossing,
Some postcards I mailed out recently.


Jaffa Cakes, Mug, Tea, Scone, Jam, Strawberry, Thats the way the cookie crumbles
Nom, nom, nom...
Scones, strawberry jam and Irish tea...
Why?. .. .. 'cause it's YUMMY!

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those self painted envelopes!! I wish I could draw :(
    My fave. is the envie with the map! It's done so neatly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian you never cease to amaze me with your art! I love everything, its beautiful! truly beautiful xoxo

    ps. i got rid of my facebook, (i'll tell you about it in my next letter) but please don't stop keeping in touch with the letters! :) i hope you get mine soon. miss ya! lots of hugs xoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun, you are too sweet.. :)

      Delete
  3. PS could you send me some irish tea? that looks soo good! and those scones too! ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie, I've been trying to leave comments on your posts since you said Hi on mine, but Blogger is being stupid and they keep disappearingg!! Grrr! I'm trying again anyway :) I adore the effort you put into your penpals - your Lichtenstein-esque ladies are just incredible!!! If you ever want an Aussie penpal - let me know!!! Btw - You just made me crave scones so bad! hahaha!
    Luvluv,
    Sway xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, your comment actually came up this time... :D I was wondering myself what was up with that!! I don't actually have any penpals from down under so if you want to become pals, I would love that. Have a great day Sway.... :) XxXxX

      Delete
  5. Beautiful envelopes! I wish I had such talent!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful!! Do you still take pen pals? I'm from the US.

    ReplyDelete