Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Mail Call...

Hey everyone, I'm still getting over a nasty cold but look what arrived this morning to cheer me up. .. . .. . 

A package from Shannah over at Write before your eyes (check it out, her blog is great)
We have a mutual interest in the Titanic so I sent her the Irish Titanic Stamps and she sent me this book and although I don't usually read fiction I can't wait to sink my teeth into this one.
Thank you so much Shannah. Xx.


 thats the way the cookie crumbles, penpals, package, snail mail,


Titanic, White star line, thats the way the cookie crumbles, Dear America, Book


This letter from my dearest Yankee Doodle, Katie arrived too.. :)
I love her mail art and this deco tape envie is so unique and colourful. .. .
I love it.. Xx.

Check out more of her wonderful mail art on her blog...

 thats the way the cookie crumbles, penpals, snail mail, mail art, deco tape


Here is a letter from Anne in Denmark... (received this last week)
Such adorable stationary! Xx  ^o^

 thats the way the cookie crumbles, penpals, snail mail

Now a letter from picturesque Augusta, Maine and my amazing penpal, Alex. Xx.
Loving the Lunar New Year stamp.. :)


 thats the way the cookie crumbles, penpals, snail mail

Finally another Canadian Titanic stamp for the collection, got this one from
a woman I met on Interpals, I sent her some Irish postcards in return.
She sent the stamp postcard too, isn't it magnificent. :)

Canadian Titanic Stamps, stamps, Canada, Titanic, White star line, thats the way the cookie crumbles




7 comments:

  1. Aw! how lovely to get a package like this! I just want to say you should hide your address next time, because of privacy, just to be safe!

    http://www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVED those books as a kid! Favorite series ever!

    -k
    ladykayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing my letter arrived all in once piece ;) Can't wait to hear from you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there marian :D im petrova, i emailed you the other day about your post on penpaloftheweek :D i hope youd like to be pen pals!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gosh, you received splendid envelops! I am amazed! Also I love your name!:)

    ReplyDelete