Saturday, 5 May 2012

Magazine freebies...

Everybody loves a freebie so I thought I'd share with you some freebies I picked up yesterday at the store. 

I got Marie Claire and InStyle magazine, both were just a little over €5.00 each. A little expensive for my taste since I don't purchase magazines on a regular basis but when I noticed the free products they were offering how could I resist?

Anyway I can use the oh so beautiful advertisements to make envies for my amazing penpals so it's win, win for me. .. . .. . Yeah!! :D


Marie Claire had a lip and cheek tint from the body shop. (8ml - full size)
It's worth £10.00 or €12.50 approx. and comes in two shades, Rose Pink and Bronze Glimmer.

I got the bronze glimmer but must admit I'll probably pick up the other on my way to work tomorrow. ;)




InStyle were offering three unique Nails Inc. shades worth £11.00 each or €13.50 approx.


The shades are Power Pink, Blue Bell and Peach Sorbet, I got Peach Sorbet (I adore peach and Coral shades) I may also be tempted to return to the store tomorrow to get more of these. :)


1 comment:

  1. I also nought some today here in Germany. Cosmopolitan was only 3 euros, in Finland it is almost 8 euros... I can make envelopes out of the pages :D

    ReplyDelete