Monday, 28 May 2012

OPI Unveil new A/W 2012 collection.. :)

In a nod to one of my favourite country's, the Gods of nail lacquer - OPI have created a Germany collection for Autumn/Winter 2012.

The collection consists of twelve new shades,
six shimmer and six crème.

Here they are. .. . .





The Crèmes:


Don't Pretzel My Buttons.


My Very First Knockwurst


Berlin There, Done That.


Don't Talk Back To Me.


Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine.


Schnapps Out Of It!


The Shimmers:


Unfor-Greta-bly Blue


Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs.


Danke - Shiny Red


Every Month Is Oktoberfest.


Deutsch You Want Me Baby?


German-icure by OPI.

I'm loving Nein! Nein! Nine! OK Fine, Danke-Shiny Red,
Unfor-Greta-bly Blue and Every month is Oktoberfest.

Have you got any favourites yet?




2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours can't wait to see them in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Nein Nein Nein ok Fine <3

    ReplyDelete