Saturday, 5 May 2012

Nail Polish Haul.. :)

Here are the latest additions to my expanding nail varnish collection. :)
The OPI minis I bought yesterday at my local beauticians, Dutch Treats
was €12.00 and Best of the Best was €12.50.

My boyfriend treated me to the other nail polishes, aren't the pastel
Barry M shades gorgeous? I also adore Red Lights Ahead... Where?
it's such a beautiful colour. :)

Nail Polish, Nail Varnish, OPI minis, Dutch Treats, I Have a Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead..Where?,Kiss Me on My Tulips, Pedal Faster Suzi!
Dutch Treats: 
  • I Have A Herring Problem - a shimmering sea green shade infused with glitter.
  • Red Lights Ahead…Where? - A stunning red crème with coral undertones.
  • Kiss Me On My Tulips - A shocking hot pink with a crème finish
  • Pedal Faster Suzi! - A lavender toned pink loaded with silver shimmer.


Nail Polish, Nail Varnish, OPI minis, Best of the Best, Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle my France-y, Strawberry Margarita , Cajun Shrimp
Best of the Best:
  • Alpine Snow -  Whitest white’ to give a crisp, clean French tip.
  • Bubble Bath -   Delicate pink, perfect for French manicures.
  • Tickle my France-y -  A naughty shade of nude.
  • Strawberry Margarita -  A fabulous bright pink.
  • Cajun Shrimp -  A flavoursome red with a hint of coral.


Nail Varnish, Nail Polish, Nail Paint, OPI, Devine Swine, Barry M, Berry Ice Cream, Blueberry Ice Cream, Lemon Ice Cream, Mint Green, Strawberry Ice Cream, Clear 3in1 Top coat, hardener, base coat
Michael bought me these Barry M pastel polishes and the OPI polish.


  • Barry M - Berry Ice cream.
  • Barry M - Blueberry Ice cream.
  • Barry M - 3 in 1, Base coat, hardener & top coat.
  • OPI - The Muppet's Collection, Devine Swine.
  • Barry M - Lemon Ice cream.
  • Barry M - Mint Green.
  • Barry M - Strawberry Ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. Marian! I wanted to thank you for your lovely and sweet comments on my blog. :] I was so happy to hear from you - thank you so much!

    I'm now following you on Twitter. My username is acupofjenn on there. :]

    As for being penpals..Can you e-mail me to mydearjen@gmail.com and we can talk about it there? :] I would really love that. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Muppets Divine Swine & The Barry M mint look amazing!! I have just bought the green glitter one from the OPI Muppets collection. I figure it will be perfect for St Paddys Day :)
    Luvluv,
    Sway xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fresh frog of Bel Air?. .. . .. I have that one too and in fact I also bought it especially for paddy's day.. XD
      You know what they say - great minds think alike... XxXxX

      Delete