Thursday, 31 May 2012

Grab my button.


You've probably noticed this little graphic by now hanging out on the right hand side of your screen if you're a regular reader of my blog, its been sitting there with no purpose but that's all changed now. .. . .. 'Cause I've Finally got off my lazy butt and got my blog button up and running, so happy! ^_^

I thought about changing it and worried it was too large but I couldn't bring myself to do it 'cause I've now fallen in love with that cute little cat animation.

What do all my amazing followers think? Your opinions mean a great deal to me, should the cat and cookie combo stay or go? Is it too big?. . ..


So this is now available if anyone should wish to add it to their blogs and please if anyone has a button that they would like me to add to my blog please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be more than happy to add it. :)  Xx.

7 comments:

  1. I just made my blog, even better ;) soo happy to have added your button <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The cat has the same pose (lifting up one hand) as Japanese famous lucky-charm cat "maneki-neko" that brings a fortune and happiness to the owner! So nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cute, I think it should stay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Great timing!! I just set up my "Share the Love" page, so your wee kitty & cookie is going up there tonight! I think the kitty is gorgeous :) I'm in the same boat - I have literally just got my buttons sorted ... finally hahaaa!
    Luvluv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being new to this "Blogger thing..." I'm not sure how to set up the button to my blog ..

    HELP anyone?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. that kitty is soo cute! I love the idea and it fits your blog! like all those kitty's you have and the name of your website! it all fits! maybe I've I worked it out I'm gonna at you at my website! greetings Serafina145 (blog comment(9) at swap bot)

    ReplyDelete