Monday, 7 May 2012

Belgian Titanic Stamps

Last week in the post I received this letter at first I didn't realise what it was 'cause I don't have any penpals from Belgium but then I remembered that I had organised a swap with a girl on Interpals by the name of Sarah and this mysterious letter was from her.

The deal was I would send her some Irish postcards and in return she would send me the 3D Belgian Titanic stamps and as promised here they are. :)

If you're from a country which has produced stamps to commemorate the sinking of the Titanic and would like to do a similar swap with me please don't hesitate to contact me.



Titanic, stamps, 3D, Belgium

Titanic, stamps, 3D, Belgium

7 comments:

  1. Those stamps are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool! :)

    Hi!

    Your blog is really awesome and I am now a follower! Do you think you could follow my blog? It's called: www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    Thanks and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I just came across your blog today. I actually saw you were a follower and wanted to check your blog. It's great! If you're ever looking for a new long letter pal from the USA, let me know :) By the way- loved the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog, happy I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following my blog! I'm following yours too now :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete