Thursday, 26 April 2012

Mail Update.

Here is some mail from the past fortnight or so. If I have forgotten to add anyone's
letter, I'm sorry but things have been a little hectic lately! I'm sorry I don't have
much outgoing, I'm hoping to catch up on some replies tomorrow.

Incoming:

A letter from Anne in Denmark, love the deco tape.. :)

A postcard from Anne.

A letter from Carmen in Germany.

One from Karen in NY, U.S.A.

One from Fiona in Holland, isn't the Eeyore drawing adorable? >_<

A postcard from Fiona, we both think cows are extremely cute.

A card I received from Fiona, when I noticed her address on the
envelope I was totally confused because I wasn't due a letter from
her! It turns out it was a touching, heartfelt card sent with the sole
purpose to let me know she was thinking of me at a difficult time.
Thank you so much Fiona. <3
Check out her new blog -Fiona's Blog

A letter from Meiju in Finland.

A moomin stamp. >_<

White envelope: the card Fiona sent me. Red envelope: a letter
from a Nicole, a new pal in Canada. :)

The gorgeous Canadian Titanic stamps Nicole sent me,
thank you so much Nicole, I love them. I hope the Postcards
I sent you get there soon.



Outgoing:

A letter for Fiona.

A letter for Meiju in Finland.



3 comments:

  1. I loved your envie (again ;-) ) My reply is finished already. I will post it tomorrow, but I think the boxes will not be emptied till tuesday (we have queensday on monday, that is why...)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Fiona, hun. I'm glad you liked the envie I sent and I'm really looking forward to reading from you again. xoxox

      Delete
  2. You've got some great pen pals! I love the Titanic stamps...totally want some!!! :)

    Sarah
    lostinavalon @ SwapBot
    Follow Me #2

    ReplyDelete