Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Canadian Titanic Stamps.

I saw these stamps on the Send More Mail blog and immediately knew that I had to
have them so I left a comment to see if any amazing Canadians out there
would be kind enough to send them to me in exchange for some postcards from the
Titanic's last port of call Queenstown.

To my delight Nicole, the girl who writes the Bad Bad Francine blog replied to say that she
would like to do the exchange. I'm so unbelievably excited to be receiving these and
I hope she will like the postcards I send her just as much as I love these stamps.

P.S. Check out the links above for both blogs they're great.

P.P.S. If there is anyone else out there who would like to do an exchange of Titanic
memorabilia please do not hesitate to contact me. Other items I would love
besides stamps are postcards or other little items.





I would love to have some postcards from the Fire and Ice museum.



4 comments:

  1. Dearie, I can get you the blue one as well if you want! I just got it on a letter... It's a used stamp though.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really.... That would be great. Thanks hun..
      xxx

      Delete
  2. no problem, I'll send you that one with my next letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know they made stamps like those! So cool!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete