Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Use your love for snail mail to make a difference in a child's life.


I came across a link today for a cause called post pals. The idea is you pick a child from the list on their site and send them a little something in the mail. It is as simply as that.

Be it a letter, postcard, gift or whatever you think they would put a smile on their face. It doesn't have to be something expensive, the simplest things can be the most meaningful things in life.

You get to do what you enjoy which is sending mail but the bonus is the mail you send will uplift the spirits of a sick and poorly child. How amazing is that?

I think it is a really worthwhile cause and will definitely be participating and I hope that some of you will join me.

Here's a link to the site: http://postpals.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ~disturbia000 (Fallow me 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!
    I changed my letter to a penpal into letters to kids tonight.
    Really great idea =)

    So, now you have to wait longer for your letter :P haha

    Hug from The Netherlands,

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete