Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Outgoing and Incoming mail

It's been a hectic few weeks and I haven't had regular internet access at home as I accidentally exceeded my data allowance in only six days thus leaving me with the choice of having no internet for three weeks or driving up my bill !! I ain't rich so needless to say I had no intention of forking out a whole lotta extra cash for my monthly bill.

I haven't had the time to update you on my incoming and outgoing mail but I've had a relaxing day off today so I figured I'd fill you in. I've forgotten to take photographs of some of out going mail so I only have two there. That's better that nothing though, right?


Some postcards I received from Poland, Holland and the U.S.


A package from my wonderful Olivia, which contained another of her
amazing letters and a penpal book from Anne. It's such a creative idea and
I'm currently working on my entry. Will share pics with you once
I've mailed it back to my dear, Anne.

Incoming mail from Germany, Denmark, Norway, Holland and the U.S.A.
Notice the little macaroon stickers on the centre one, so cute! >_< 

An American themed envie for my one and only Yankee Doodle,
the beautiful, Katie. :)

A make up themed for the most colourful, quirky and unexpected
girl I know, Arwen.


2 comments:

  1. It's good to see your posts again dearie :) And I'm glad to see my Leo's envelope made it okay to Ireland :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool!! You must be a member of postcrossing.com, right?

    Lesley http://byporclight.blogspot.com
    (follow me swap)

    ReplyDelete