Saturday, 31 March 2012

Janetstore Haul.

Okay so, the last time I've put an order into Janetstore.com was before Christmas and now after seeing the following post on Bursts of Bubbles blog: http://burstsofbubbles.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-so-tempting.html
I think I have restrained myself for long enough perhaps too long. :)

My boyfriend took the delivery and then hid it to surprise me when I got home from work and boy was I surprised. Janet's packages always bring a smile to my face and this particular one arrived super fast, I placed the order on Tuesday the 27th and it arrived Friday the 30th!



A sentimental Circus memo pad which is smaller than I expected
but still super cute.

I love these stamp like stickers, we don't have a selection of stamps
here in Ireland so these are perfect for making my envelopes
more appealing. :)

I'm a sucker for Alice in Wonderland. It is by far my favourite
childhood tale.

An Alice in Wonderland letter pad, coming to
a mailbox near you soon. ;P

Lovin' Rilakkuma. .. . ..


A memo pad.

A massive Rilakkuma sticker, just gotta figure out
where to stick it.


A Bookmark.

And finally a writing mat.

I just adore the Rilakkuma in Paris line, if anyone knows where I
can get more please add a comment to let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Janetstore! It's been a while since I visited the website ;) Always nice to see what others order on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Janetstore before I will have to check it out. All of your items are really cute, I really like the writting mat. (QueenQuisa-Follow me #2)

    ReplyDelete