Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Big night In BARGAIN!!

While doing my grocery shopping the other day I noticed that my local supermarket had a great promotion that I just couldn't resist. The "big night in" deal consists of a DVD, a pizza, a drink and ice-cream. All for the low, low price of €15.00.

Here are the DVDs I choose, The Hangover 2, Bridesmaids
and The Change Up.


I also got two Chicago Town Pepperoni pizzas and
one limited edition New Yorker pizza.


For my drinks I picked a six pack of Guinness
(I also bought 16 more cans of Guinness for good measure, with it being Paddy's weekend and all. >_< )
and two six packs of Corona larger.



And finally for my ice cream I picked billionaires shortcake, the rocky road of love
and the chocolate extremist. They're no Ben & Jerry's but I've tasted billionaires shortcake
and it's not half bad. :)


All these goodies cost me €45.00!! Normally the ice-creams are €4.99 each, the pizzas are €4.85 each, the Corona is €9.69, the Guinness is €7.00, the Hangover 2 is normally €16.99, The Change Up is €17.99 and Bridesmaids is €10.00.

Meaning that these would have set me back a whopping €88.90!!
I made a total saving of €43.90 - almost half the full price.
Now that's a great deal. Don't you think so?

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a good deal!!

    -Zefaniya (Follow me #2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movies, dinner, drinks and dessert sounds like a good night to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good bargain indeed. I am a fellow movie holic and pizza fan!:D I liked the Hangover 2, but it was not as great as the first one. Bridemaids I only watched because it has MelissacCarthy (spelling?!) from Gilmore Girls, but I did not like it too much. But still... I am lusting for pizza with a cheese crust now... :D

    50daysofsummer (Follow me #2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, what a deadly night! I'm gonna have to have a movie night soon.

    Lesley http://byporclight.blogspot.com
    (follow me swap)

    ReplyDelete