Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Purrrrfect envelopes, Outgoing mail, Pancakes and Relaxation.

Adorable cat envelopes I just made out of an old calender.

A letter for Denmark and another for the States.

A letter for a new pal in Greece - mailing it tomorrow.

A delicious pancake my boyfriend made for me for pancake Tuesday
topped with golden syrup and freshly whipped cream. >_<

Right now. .. . It's time to relax with a steaming cup of tea some bickies,
a movie and my better half. <3

P.S. Needless to say the date set on my camera is totally off!!

Cookie Crumbles
xoxox

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful and creative envies.

    ~J3ss1ca (Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mila de illusoire, I can't access your blog for some reason but if you can tell me a way to overcome this problem I would of course like to follow you also.

      Delete
  3. I love the envelopes. I've just started making my own with recycled objects after seeing them on other blog posts. These are neat and I want your mug.
    -swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your envelopes too! :) they are amazing and I would like to start making them too :) Keep up the good work!

    JenniferVD
    Follow me @ swap-bot

    ReplyDelete