Tuesday, 21 February 2012

iPod pick of the week!

So in keeping with my promise to post on my blog more frequently, I''ve taken inspiration from others and decided to feature a musical segment. My first song choice is a song has been a favourite of mine for as long as I can remember.

It's by an Irish band called 'The Cranberries', The song is an Irish protest song about the troubles in Northern Ireland and more specifically about the killing of two young children in an IRA bombing in England.

I present to you .. .. . Zombie.





Please note I'd of course love your thoughts and comments but I do not want to get into a debate about Catholics and Protestants / who's right or who's wrong with anyone. I have my beliefs and opinions and you have yours, let's not air them here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh,
    I really like this song ... I might need to look up others by them!

    -SE
    violetedream
    Follow me!! Swap from Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fave song ever. And I absolutely love the cranberries. This is such a great band and their songs always have such great music and lyrics!

    ReplyDelete