Thursday, 27 October 2011

Plushie Love!

Today I have decided to share with you my new adoration for all things plushie by showing you how many I have accumulated so far.

Each and everyone of these super kawaii plushies were purchased on www.janetstore.com. For those of you who know this store I'm sure have had nothing but a pleasant experience shopping there because Janet is such a sweet person and those of you who have never heard of it get your butts over there right now, you're really missing out!

She updates her stock practically daily with the cutest stationary, plushies, stickers, etc,. . .


These tooth plushies only arrived today.
The yellow, green & black are still available.


These are ice-lolly change purses.
The Yellow, white and green are still available.


These are my favourite out of my plushies, my baby condom plushies!
All still available on Janetstore.

This is my San-X raccoon Kireizukin Seikatu (I have no idea what that means!) message plush.
Isn't it cute though, they are still available to buy on the site.
Here are my milk plushies - yellow and green still available.
And finally here is my Milk plush pillow, milk plush pen and milk mini blanket.
They're not joking when they say 'mini' blanket it really is tiny but if you still would like
one, they are on sale in green, yellow and brown.

The pillow is also quite small so be warned. They are available in brown and yellow and the milk plush pens are available only in green now.


So I hoped you liked looking at my plushies and I know what you're thinking and no I'm not
getting paid to plug Janetstore I just love my plushies so much I wanted to share them with
the whole wide world. >_<





6 comments:

  1. So many plushies :) I love the Milk ones, I have one of them I think in one of my boxes :) I always wanted to buy the pillow but now you say it's small, I'm not sure that I still want it! haha
    And well, the cutest are definitely the condoms plushies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not at all surprised that you've purchased these as every time I go to her store I want to buy most of them but never have....

    I only bought the milk purses to give to children on postpals. They have the most fantastic quality fabric, I couldn't help feeling them. I'm sure you know what I mean with you milk plushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plushies really are cute! And I can see myself getting addicted to them, if I buy one! hahahah I have one of the plushie pens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and YES! Go to your dollar store and see what goodies you can find there :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I love your plushes! My friends birthday is coming and think she would love to receive a plushie and I found other great stuff I can give to her from janetstore. Very useful post. Thank you.

    ~disturbia000 swap-bot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ice-cremes are so cute!!
    emmel from swap bot 'follow me'

    ReplyDelete