Sunday, 23 October 2011

New blogger here!

This is it. .. .. .. I am finally venturing into the unknown, unfamiliar world of blogging. For so long I have trawled the world wide web making stops at various blogs - some interesting and some not so interesting but either way I've always longed to do what they do. Share my thoughts and feelings with the whole world. Share what I get up to in my ordinary everyday life and share my passion for all things snail mail.

So here I am, not quite sure what to write and unsure if you will find it worth while reading but with a little encouragement from my fantastic pen pals I'm willing to at least take a stab at it. Who knows maybe blogging will become a new passion of mine and I'm always up for a new hobby.

That's enough chit chat for now - I'm dying to get my first post out there. Fingers crossed you will like it.

xoxox

Cookie Crumbles






3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks nice and I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm so happy you decided to make one! Just go with the flow and post whatever you feel like! ;) I will surely be stalking you... haha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete